21 februari 2008

Fuck this world

Yeah, I haven't been blogging for a while, but honestly, so far, 2008 has been about as exciting as paying phone bills. Some highlights so far in this very damp year (and now I'm mostly repping other blogs):

Muscles - Sweaty (SHAZAM Mix) (Bigstereo)
Sweet girl. Sweet lyrics. Peace love extacy. What's not to love?

Paragon - Aavisst
Swedens finest.

The Dø - On My Shoulders
French gold.

But honestly, this year has really been so-so musically. Highlights of the year so far has been the Justice gig at Medis and the trip to rome. Oh, yeah, Lykke Li was pretty nice too. Anyway, that's about it.

What gets you excited right now? Tell me, I need some inspiration.

2 kommentarer:

Victorjormeus sa...

2008 is ze year of ze old bands with ze new cd's. Dillinger, Meshuggah, Mars Volta. And ze use of "z" instead of ze "th", as in ze old foreigners in ze old tintin-books.

music production sa...

dig dat. hit me if you want to affiliate

www.musictechradar.com